- You want to revive faded color, or counteract brassiness/yellowing
- You want to cover or blend gray
- You want to create a look of depth and dimension
- You want to lowlight
- You want to color-correct ombre or balayage looks
- You want to correct or fill hair (Natural, Natural Warm Beige, Natural Gold, and Natural Red Gold shades only)
To refresh faded hair lengths, glaze/gloss resistant natural or color-treated hair, or add solid but reflective dimension to pre-lightened hair...
- Mixing: 1 part color to 1 part LumiShine 5 volume developer. Apply with a color applicator bottle, or bowl and brush. (When mixing in a bottle, add developer first, then add color, and shake well.) Process at room temperature or with heat for 5 to 35 minutes, depending on desired look. To cover gray (Levels 1-5) or blend grey (Levels 6-8)... Process for 35 minutes at room temperature, or under heat. Rinse thoroughly to remove color, and follow with K-PAK® Color Therapy™ Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Pre-color service: Prior to color application, complete steps 1, 2, and 3 of the K-PAK Professional Hair Repair System. Refer to the LumiShine Salon Technical Manual for more information.
- Post-color service: Rinse hair thoroughly. Apply K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo to scalp, massaging well through hair lengths, rinse thoroughly, then towel blot. Apply K-PAK Cuticle Sealer, leave in for 2- 5 minutes, then rinse. Apply K-PAK Color Therapy Conditioner or Luster Lock Instant Shine & Repair Treatment, leave in up to 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Packaging is updated by brands often. If you receive packaging that is a little different, it's because it's been updated by the brand and TheBlowdryer.com only ships new and fresh products, so please allow 1-2 days handling time.