What It Does
• Lifts up to 6 levels
• Perfect for quick highlights in as quick as 10 minutes
• Mixes to a rich, cream consistency that stays moist
Cannot be used alone, all components from Lift & Tone collection must be used together.
Mixing Ratio: 2 scoops powder + 2 scoops dedicated promoter + 1 scoop pigment
Application: Off-scalp application only • Mix Light Master Lift & Tone system in a non-metallic bowl.
• Do not substitute any of the Light Master Lift & Tone system components (Powder Lifter 16 oz. or 32 oz., Promoters 32 oz. and Toners 4 oz.)
• Use only with the recommended Promoter 8 (2.4%) or 22 (6.6%) Volume. Do not use with hydrogen peroxide greater than 22 Volume (6.6%).
• Do not exceed the recommended development time.
Always follow manufacturer's packaged instructions.
Packaging is updated by brands often. If you receive packaging that is a little different, it's because it's been updated by the brand and TheBlowdryer.com only ships new and fresh products, so please allow 1-2 days handling time.