What It Does
• Use to enhance, enrich, change, match, tone down or intensify natural or color-treated hair
• Tone pre-lightened or highlighted hair
• Refresh and renew faded mid-shaft and ends
• Restore color to highlights
• Correct uneven, brassy, or overly vibrant colors
• Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Processing Solution
• Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade
• Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for gray hair
• For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes
• For resistant gray hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature
• Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner
• Shades EQ is the perfect choice for enhancing, enriching, toning down or intensifying natural or color-treated hair! Use to refresh and renew faded color at the mid-shaft and ends (zones 2 and 3) while processing permanent color at the regrowth (zone 1).
• Shades EQ is great for blending gray hair without lifting the hair's natural pigment. It can also be used to correct uneven, brassy or overly vibrant tones.
Packaging is updated by brands often. If you receive packaging that is a little different, it's because it's been updated by the brand and TheBlowdryer.com only ships new and fresh products.