The dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss that is approximately a 7-volume hydrogen peroxide developer.
What It Does
• Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity.
• Used with Shades EQ Gloss it ensures the proper tone, depth and durability.
• Doesn't lift hair’s natural pigment.
Shades EQ is the healthiest way to tone!
• It is best to use an acidic demi permanent color after lightening hair as it offers gentle processing for outstanding condition and shine!
• With Shades EQ, there is no need to worry about banding or harsh regrowth as acidic color does not lift.
How to use:
• Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Gloss.
• Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade.
• Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for gray hair.
• For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes.
• For resistant gray hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature.
• Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
PRO TIP: Shades EQ Processing solution is a dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss shades that is formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity. The liquid formula is perfect for bottle application.
Packaging is updated by brands often. If you receive packaging that is a little different, it's because it's been updated by the brand and TheBlowdryer.com only ships new and fresh products, so please allow 1-2 days handling time.